* By electronically submitting the registration form on this page, I understand and agree to hold
harmless the Brazoria County Biker Bash, the Freeport Municipal Park, and any of its
associated organizations both public and private, and waive all rights without limit upon liability
for use of their property and facilities. This form submission also entitles the Brazoria County
Biker Bash organizers to use any photographs of you or your property as future promotional
tools and advertisements.
Be prepared for business starting at 11:00 am on Saturday Sept 2nd, 2017.
YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO PRINT A COPY OF THIS PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING AWARE OF THESE RULES, POLICIES.
Any vendor related questions or issues should be forwarded to Marty DeLeon by emailing;
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 979-618-4001
PRINT FOR YOUR RECORDS!
11. All food booths must contact the Brazoria County Health Dept. for a health permit. Your
booth will be inspected Saturday afternoon at12:00PM. (time subject to change). A health
department permit must be displayed the entire time you are selling food items.
12. Vendors must keep their areas neat, and well maintained throughout the festival. You must
dispose of all trash prior to leaving the property. No stock piling of trash items is permitted.
13. Vendors may possess personal coolers, but must keep them out of public view.
14. All chairs, tables, and other equipment is the vendor's responsibility and is expected to be
safe and in working order (if a public seating area)
15. Each vendor is responsible for his/her own tax permit, etc.
16. Drug paraphernalia or alcoholic beverages of any kind may not be sold or distributed. The
festival organizers and local law enforcement reserve the right to restrict any item for sale.
17. The Brazoria County Biker Bash will charge $30.00 for any returned checks.
18. Refunds will only be issued if the cancellation is made in writing before August 1st, 2017.
19. The vendor application process closes on July 30th 2017.
20. Loud music, lewd, and or disorderly acts by vendors or their employees may subject the
vendor to expulsion from the property.
Freeport Summertime Blues Biker Bash
1. Vendor spots are 12X12 in size.
2. After set-up, no vehicles in the festival area. Vehicles have to be out by 11:30am on Friday.
Early birds may come on Friday afternoon Sept. 1st at no charge. Please let us know if you
are coming early.
3. We will have water and basic power but if you require extra power you may want to bring
4. No more than 2 vendors with like items. (some exclusions may apply)
5. Booths must be clearly marked with signage listing items, and prices.
6. NO SODA OR WATER SALES!
7. All food booths must be covered by a roof, awning or canopy. No glass bottles area allowed.
Fryers, open skillets, or any other cooking appliance must be kept away from your serving
area(s) and out of a customer’s reach. Violators will be asked to leave immediately and will not
receive a refund.
8. We maintain the right to place your location where it's most advantageous to you and us as
well. DO NOT ask to be moved, or placed in a certain location.
9. Vendors may begin set-up at 12:00pm on Friday Sept. 1st. All tear down and removal is
required by Sunday Sept 3rd by noon. You will not be allowed to tear down during festival
10. All paid vendors will receive parking passes, entry badges, a layout of the area, and where
you will be located prior to the show dates. We will not replace lost badges/passes.
Print and Mail For Submission!
* Vendor spots are $100.00 for Saturday.
$25.00 off of each additional spot after your first!
* Payment by check/money order only!
* Register on this page, and forward payment as stated below.
Brazoria County Biker Bash Vendor Applicaon
ZIP CODE:____________________________________ EMAIL:____________________________
TYPE OF PRODUCT(s) TO BE SOLD:___________________________________________________
ARE YOU SELLING FOOD ITEMS _____ YES _____NO
HOW MANY BOOTHS ARE YOU REQUESTING? ________
BY SIGNING BELOW I AGREE TO THE RULES AND FEES ATTACHED.
PRINT NAME SIGNATURE OF VENDOR
Please return this form with your check or money order
Make checks payable to: Brazoria County Biker Bash
Mail To: Marty Deleon, 110 Concord Ave, Clute Tx, 77531: 979-618-4001